Video forecast 2019
Video marketing is the present and the future. In this blog post we will cover some key video marketing statistics for 2019 that will help you to understand that time for video marketing is not only for tomorrow but the right time is actually now.
Keep reading if we have caught your attention and if you would like to know the latest statistics about video marketing.
1. Video content is being watched now, more than ever before. 86% of all internet users in the Spain watched online video content monthly on any of their devices.
2. Video content is not just limited to entertainment purposes. It also extends to brands. A studie shows that 54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they follow or support.
3. Marketing professionals believe in the potential of video content. How it can increase the user engagement and improve the brand trust and awareness.
4. Consumers are watching videos increasingly on all platforms. On blogs, on Instagram, on Facebook, YouTube and they expect more and more video content.
5. Video marketing is favoured as a marketing tool is because of its visual potential and the format is preferred by users.
Looking at the return on investment (ROI). The numbers say that 88% of video marketers are satisfied with the ROI of their video marketing activities on social media.
6. Using Video marketing is a great way to grow your network and customer base, not just now in 2019, but also in the future.
7. Videos help keeping visitors longer on your website and also keep them more engaged.
8. Education through video. It’s not a surprise that people would choose videos to learn about something that they’re interested in.
9. YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world and it is owned by Google.
10. Video attract more attention than text.
A sneak peek into the future and video as part of our everyday life